dinsdag 20 maart 2012

THE MAX-I'M

Supp peeps, as some of yall ready know im busy with my future plans! Let's say, at the end of my goal i've my own Store. I wanna do a lil'some2 with sneakers & clothing. I know a little bit of a cliché every one is doin it bladibla.. But its an opportunity to mix my hobby and the work i love to do.
First I wanna say a few big ups to a few stores I followed for a while that is Acht Amsterdam, 5-elementz, Duke and Lock & Load. Now you're thinking why them? Just because they are the stores I look up to. They got the same style bout fashion I like and I know because of their clothing Music is in the same vibe (as far I see now).
I always had a thing for own business I didnt know what kinda business but it had to do with a own Store or Shop. For a while i thought about a tattoo shop because I love to draw. At school I was always drawing in my books and papers. When I went to college it was always a choice for Design.
The last few months i've my thoughts about a Sneakershop. And I realized that it was the best thing to do something I Loved to do and to wear. After a long chat with my lil'bro we visite a old classmate of him because he also had his own business (7ROSES JEWELRY) I asked him how he started and what his story was behind his own business. It opened my eyes that "if he can do that I can do that too!" And he made me realized if you have a vision of where you wanna be, you have to follow that vision to reality. Nobody cant stop you for your own dreams.
I already had some few sketches of shoes. The first I sketched was when I saw the Sneaker of Saucony by Acht Amsterdam Saucony Shadow 6000 Invictus. It was like love at first sight! It just blowed my mind and I couldn't take my eyes of it. I had been searching all day in and out! Recently I saw Saucony at Lock and Load the Shadow 5000 grey/red. I knew I had to design one for my own! For now, I'm still design some Saucony's, Nikes & some Jordans.. And with the motivation I gots... Well, really nobody cant take it away from me! Pics and info about my future store is coming soon!
Stay positive 2 tha maxx!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten